Translate

martes, 27 de agosto de 2013


 When we are pathetic we need someone being more pathetic to feel better.- Lucy



 Humans are really negligible, when they are unhappy, they search how to make life miserable for others.

Tomorrow will not be what it could have been yesterday.


Because "Another" taught me to not always believe what you see, believe what you feel.


"Another" taught me to not go back down the stairs running with an umbrella.

 Kouta: "I thought we were friends."
Lucy: "We are friends, that's why you're still alive."
Kouta: "You killed my father, Kanae.. and my sister Kanae... For that I will never forgive you."
Lucy: "Everyone in this place is unhappy, and since they're unhappy, they're probably looking for someone worse off than they are."
Lucy: "When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself."
Lucy: "If I was stronger, I would be able to protect you."
Lucy: "All this time, I've lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I've fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there's nothing I can say that's good enough."
Kurama: "Regret is the domain of those who have earned the right to look back on the past. All I have is shame."



Tu no eres el que esta muerto.

 He is probably my favorite character of Anime.
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster."- L, Death Note Rewrite



Ryuk  
thanks to him, I feel Shinigami whenever i eat an apple.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario